Re: [IP] be Loud Be Proud Be Bumpy

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

At 03:24 PM 8/24/02, you wrote:
>I agree, and not only does it eliminate fear and misunderstandings, but my
>experience in showing my pump has been that it has encouraged many insulin
>dependent diabetics to look into getting one. They get excited about it and
>thank me for sharing with them how the pump can so greatly improve our
>quality of life.
>                                                                 Debz

Good for you.  I also am very happy to show my pump to others with D.  My
sister was my first, ummmmm victim?  Hehe  She's been pumping with her
Animas pump for over a year now and she tells me she wishes she had known
about pumping sooner.  She, just like me, loves her pump.  Now, if I could
only get her on a computer using the internet, I know she would gain so
much from everyone here.  ;o)