[IP] RE:What Pump do I Get?

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

Hi: I agree with the last post.  My Educator and Endo dont shop pump companies
at all.  They dont have time, and they dont have as much interest.  You figure
they see salespeople all the time, and sometimes they may not even see a rep
from one of the companies.  I regret when I got my first pump, I didn't know
what features to look for.  if you have a question on features it would be
good to ask here so you understand what you are dealing with.

Just do lots of research!!!!!!!!!!