[IP] Neuropathy and ALA

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

Hi all, Does anyone know if Alpha Lipoic Acid is available in Canada?
I've been looking for it but can't seem to find it.  My doctor didn't
even know what I was talking about when I asked about it.  Could it
possibly be sold under a different name here?  Thanks for any info. Arlene