[IP] Paradigm Batteries

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

Hi All:
       I understand that the Paradigm uses AAA betteries. Does anyone have
any reccommendations of what specific brand and model bettery to use? Such as
Duracell Ultra or Energizer Titanium? Please personally respond to me at:
email @ redacted

Thanks alot!
>From the desk of:
Matthew A. Meister