Re: [IP] Re: what pump do I get?

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

""> Ahhhh - another invite to pump wars. ;) I think everyone should drive a