[IP] Re: what pump do I get?

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

>>> I am going to try the pump so that my physical activity can remain at as
high a level as possible without experiencing
hypoglycemia.  <snip>  Does anyone have any recommendations?>>>

Ahhhh - another invite to pump wars. ;) I think everyone should drive a
Chrysler-product Minivan (cuz I do) VBG. Check out
http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulinpumps.php and see the
features which appeal to YOU the most. I can list why I like my pump - but
those are my *personal* preferences and won't necessarily affect you. Any
pump is good - your choices for *you* make it better. (~_^)

All means all and that's all all means