[IP] aspirin

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

    Because of family history and my history of high lipids I take one 81mg
aspirin a day and have been for about 7 years.  I have found the Equate brand
at walmart to be inexpensive and you can get a large amount.
    I would recommend a daily regimen of the 81mg (adult or children) due to
the possible risk to your stomach from taking a larger dose over a continuous
long period of time.