Re: [IP] be Loud Be Proud Be Bumpy

  If I would have had the support from my mom that you moms out ther give
your diabetic children,intstead of total denial, hiding the fact that I was
diabetic, and not even telling the school, handing out candy bars to my
brothers, and shoving one in my face also, which was really hard for me to
resist, I probably wouldn't have been in so much denial myself.  Maybe I
wouldn't have went into a diabetic coma when I was 18.