Re: [IP] what pump do I get?

Diane - my daughter and g-daughter started on Animas a couple months ago.
She looked at mini-med and animas - likes the feature of animas that it shows
the entire menu screen (the first screen - anyway) without scrolling - she
also liked their rep people better -  I believe it allows for  the smallest
bolus also which was a feature she liked because Emma's dosage is so small.

  Tammy, Mom to Joely (dx'd 1970); g-ma to Emma, homeschooled,  (dx'd
9-15-01)  Animas pumpers  7-18-02, g-ma to Nick non-d & homeschooled,  mom to
Troy (non-d)) 16 yo