re: [IP] Freestyle Tracker

I love the Tracker palm system. One less thing to write down since the BG
result goes straight in is a dream. My discipline entering the other info
needs improvement, but this is a big help. The module made my Visor Edge (the
skinny one) a lot bigger, but it still reduced the number of things I have to
remember to take along every time I leave the house and I really like it.
I'm disappointed in the desktop software - printing reports is ok, but could
use significant improvement and some interface upgrades would be much
appreciated. Maybe version 2????

dx'd 9/90; pumping since 4/10/01