[IP] what pump do I get?

I am an active 50 year old female.  I was diagnosed as a type 1 diabetic
less than 1 year ago.  I am going to try the pump so that my physical
activity can remain at as high a level as possible without experiencing
hypoglycemia.  I love to jog, ski, golf, play raquetball, bike etc.  My
physician recommended either the animus pump or the minimed pump.  I want it
to be waterproof, I think.  Does anyone have any recommendations?