Re: [IP] Re: be loud be proud be bumpy

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 9:52 AM
Subject: [IP] Re: be loud be proud be bumpy

>   I have
> my meter on my desk at work ( I am a director of a child care center) and
> test whenever there.  > Stacey

Stacey-
I too work with young children and high school students; sometimes if the
children are interested we talk about my diabetes and why Miss Martin
sometimes is drinking a soda in class.  For several years I have even had
the children watching me check my blood sugar and helping me get my "sugar"
if needed.  Alot of the time the only "sugar" I needed was from the children
in hugs.

Laurie