[IP] Glucose conversion between mg/dl and mmol/L

In a message dated 8/23/02 6:58:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> except for those of us who understand the 4-7 range normal thing instead of
> these strange 3 digit numbers that we have to dig out calculators to
> understand. ;)
I got tired of using the calculator and printed out a handy sheet a long
while ago. Keep it right next to the computer most of the time.

Try: www.uchsc.edu/misc/diabetes/appen1.html

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8