[IP] Re: I disagree

Hi.  Just wanted to put my 2 cents in here.  I totally disagree that
diabetics should "shift" their life around other people.  " I yam who I
yam".  I am so proud of the fact that I have taken steps to control this
disease!  NO, it isn't perfect.  YES, it is time consuming.  But where I
am, we have diabetics coming out of the walls.  I hear this all the
time.  " I would be in better health, if I only ate right, or checked my
sugar."  I haven't always taken care of myself.  But guess what? I AM
NOW!!!!  That is what is important to me.  I don't believe it should be
hidden or shielded from anyone.  When someone asks " if I have the
sugar", I point at the pump and say yes, but I wear my pancreas on the
outside.  I don't think anyone should hide or apologize for this
disease.  Just know that you are doing the best you can to control it.
Believe me, there are so many people out there wh! o aren't.  BE PROUD of
YOURSELF.  Julie --- Robert Carden--- email @ redacted
EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real Internet.