Re: [IP] need help fniding new endo for son in college

On 8/23/02 7:18 PM, "Black, Katie" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> My son is about to go off to college after transferring to a school here in
> California. He will be in Valencia, and at least for a while, without a car.
> I have a recommendation for a doc in Ventura, but am looking closer for now.
> Does anyone have any information about the doctors below? You can email me
> privately if you prefer.
> Thanks
> Katie
> Steven H. Baron, MD, PhD
> George Alan Charnock, MD, PhD, FACE

Here is where the Pump Docs list comes in handy.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi?country=United%20States&zip=913&
method=zip

You can find some comments on Dr. Charnock there and you will find the email
address  email @ redacted  as who has posted these comments.   I didn't
see a Dr. Baron listed.   Maybe if your son ends up with him your son will
post a reference about the doctor.

George