Re: [IP] Soooo mad

Liz wrote: Why don't you talk to her and see if she'd be willing to become a
member of this mail list? She might find it easier to learn about the
disease from strangers than from her sister. It could be a real eye opener
for her.

My 80 year old mother lives with me now, and has never understood diabetes
(which I think stems from fear and guilt in both my parents), but reading
some of the IP posts to her has helped a whole lot!  I didn't catch how old