Re: [IP] Question about an 81mg per day Aspirin regimen

I've read some of the other responses to your question and see that many
people take baby aspirin instead of regular adult aspirin.  I'm wondering if
that's what I should do.  I was taking 1 (sometimes 2) regular strength
aspirin and had big problems with bleeding and bruising at infusion sites.
Since I stopped taking the aspirin, these problems have diminished a lot.  I
may try baby aspirin but don't really understand the "why" either.  Perhaps
someone from the list can explain.......