Re: [IP] sensitivity training

Jenny - I know what you mean about being "tuned out" after a few seconds -
that's why, when I find the need to educate someone, I try to say in the
first couple of sentences, although we all could give lectures on diabetes,
but I try to narrow it down very quickly.  I make sure the people know there
is no cure, the diff. between Type I and Type II and how Type I is the much
more serious kind, how they have to take multiple injections DAILY if not on
the pump and do blood sugars check 5-10 times a day, and the major
complications.  I also try to squeeze in there, before they die of boredom,
how if sugars get too high or low, they can and will die if not treated

 What do you say before they stop listening.  Tammy