Re: [IP] Re: great school nres

The problem with training nurses in insulin pumping or anything else with
Type I diabetes, although they should already know this stuff since they are
nurses, is that Type I is so rare - sure we all hear about it day and night
because, number one we're on this list and number two, we have D children -
but really, only about 1 in 600 children are dx'd with Type I - so I think
the schools just don't want to take the time to deal with Diabetes.  Tammy