[IP] Re: litigation and disabilities

> ...because of fear of litigation should someone be hurt.   After all,
> spill hot coffee because you put it between your legs, and it couldn't
> possibly be your fault.  Try to break into someone's home, get hurt, sue,
> and win!  Sure we all could go on and on with examples.

Might I be first to tell of an example I heard this week? A man embezzeled
$2,000.00 from his employer (ummm, isn't that what embezzeling means? DUH).
He used the money to gamble. He was fired. He sued saying his gambling
addiction was a disability and WON!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.