Re: [IP] Scare Tactics

>Well, sorry this has become so rambling.

No need to apologize.  I appreciate what you wrote.  And I think there is a
huge difference in your experience then someone such as a doctor or friend
using scare tactics.  From what I read you learned from this tragic event
which I think is GREAT.  I just think when others are shoving it in our
faces is when it gets a bit ridiculous.