Re: [IP] Advice needed

I have similar issues with my blood sugar spiking after reasonable breakfasts
(a banana and some yogurt usually). What I ended up doing was increasing my
basal rate (to 1.55 u/hr) in the morning hours until about 9am (then 1u/hr).
It stays  at that rate until later in the afternoon.

I find that I have many fewer problems with breakfast using this routine and I
don't plummet before lunch since I lower my basal rate a couple of hours after
breakfast.

This is the kind of thing that pumps were made for.

Good luck,

Brent