[IP] Re: Coffee and BG

>My Dr. said that coffee can stimulate a release of adrenalin, which can
>affect your BS, and said I should drink it in moderation.  Anybody ever
>heard of that?

I haven't heard that before, but it does make sense.  I drink *a lot* of
coffee on a daily basis (I get coffee from Dunkin Donuts, light, so there's
a pretty decent amount of cream in it) and have never had my bg go up.

I have don't have any adrenalin, so it does make sense to me that its
adrenaline, triggered by caffeine, that causes a bg rise.

Weird Jenn