Re: [IP] RE: Morning Sugar Rises and Coffee

Debz,
This ("coffee can stimulate a release of adrenalin, which can affect your
BS") is exactly what I was told by my CDE.  I normally do not eat breakfast,
but have a large cup of coffee, with creamer. My problem is, naturally, that
some days, my blood sugar goes up and some days, it goes down.  Talk about
YMMV!
Annie