Re: [IP] sooooo mad

Cody,  Wow, thank you for expressing those feelings.  Most of everything you
wrote has played a part in my 38 yrs of living with diabetes.  If I hear ONE
more time that I use to be a sweet kid until I got diabetes (especially from
my parents) I will scream!  I wont say anything else except living with this
disease is hell but I am alive in spite of all the doctors telling me and my
family that I wouldnt reach my 35th birthday!  PS just celebrated 52nd
yesterday..   Jan