re:[IP] Frio-safe for pump?

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 05:59:32 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Frio-safe for pump?

Have you heard anything about moisture getting on pump in Frio and affecting
warrenty? Someone said MM told them it could? Did you have any condensation
on your pump in the pack?  I ordered one for pump and one for insulin over
net, supposed to be here last Mon.,but haven't arrived yet.  In meantime,
read about moisture and am comtemplating returning pump one if it ever
arrives!  Sherry

I have used my Frio PUMP WALLET several times, especially for a week in Hawaii, every day, with no
problems.  No moisture.  And my pump at that time was a MM507 which is not waterproof.
It worked great for me.  YMMV.

Do You Yahoo!?