Re: [IP] Question about an 81mg per day Aspirin regimen

I had the understanding was that they wanted you to keep your blood thin as to
not cause a heart condition.  I have been taking a baby aspirin a day for years
for that very reason according to my doctors.  My father had a heart attack when
I was about 7-8 and it was due to his blood being too thick.  That was what he
was told then anyway.  The only time I was told to stop taking them was when I
was to have surgery.  HTH  :-)