Re: [IP] Pardon your French?

I believe the original in the 70's was done by Nanette Workman.

If Black Boxes survive an airplane crash, Why don't they make the whole
aircraft with that stuff !!!!!!

>From: "liz loree" >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To: >Subject: Re:
[IP] Pardon your French? >Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:22:42 -0400 > > >
Well, Liz, that is surely no surprise to our current american teenie > >
boppers who go around singing those words to a popular song (I forget > >
who sings the current remake--original was in the 70s),"voulez vous > >
coucher avec moi, cest soir?", while mom and dad are so pleased that > >
their kids are learning to speak french *S* > >it's kinda like parrots.
you can get them to speak, but they don't know >what it means. :)