Re: [IP] sooooo mad

I can relate to your story about your sister being mad about so many aspects
of diabetes.  My wife gets mad sometimes when I get lows.  She helps me out
though.  When you mentioned eating or drinking something that may not belong
to you it reminded me of a time when I was at work and got really low and ate
someone else's stuff.  It is very hard for people to understand what it is
like to have serious lows.  I have had a lot of them over the years but now
with the pump it is a little better.  Not perfect because I still get them
but because I test more it is under better control.  I used to do a bolus,
eat and then check in about an hour.  If I was still high I would do another
bolus.  This led to passing out at work so wait for at least 2-3 hours for
all the humolog to work or it could build up.  I hate all the crap I have to
do to deal with diabetes.