[IP] Freestyle Tracker

I love mine!!  It is a log book, checker, and carb book all in one.  I had
never had a PDA before this one, and I find I only use it for the blood
sugar thing, but it is still a lot smaller than the notebook I used to
carry.  I did have to send my first checker module back, as it consistently
read higher than my regular freestyle, but they sent a new one right away,
and it is consistently equal or very close to my regular freestyle (and my
doctor's checker).