[IP] BG and coffee

I guess this could fit in on the "Remembering" thread that we recently had here,
but it is funny that when I was diagnosed in 1981, I was encouraged to drink
coffee because it was "supposed to stimulate your system."  I have been a coffee
drinker since high school.  I love the stuff.  I used to put sugar in it, but now
I use Sweet 'n Low.  :-(

I have been trying to work out my problems with morning BG rises. I guess I will
have to test out the coffee too.  :-(