Re: [IP] sooooo mad

--- "Rebecca C. Williams" <email @ redacted>
> i just had an argument with my sister. this morning
> before i left for work, i had a low blood
> sugar and drank one of her breakfast shakes. i told
> her about it later, but she was still mad. i
I cried when I read your post.  It is a hard when
people don't understand and I don't believe anyone can
unless they have this disease or monitor it for
someone else. My family supports me by not talking
about it much. An occassional (Do you have a snack?)
before a walk or "Maybe you're low" if I'm grouchy.
But I know they can never understand what it's like to
monitor your life 24/7. The frustrations are endless.
The pump for me has lessen them some. The not "having
to eat chasing the NPH" has made life for me a lot
Keep up the good work. Realize that people have their
own problems and agendas. I understand and empathize
with you. meg dx1987 pumping1/2000

Do You Yahoo!?