[IP] soooooo mad

Rebecca, unfortunately your sister probably will never get it.  I know my
family still doesn't get it.   I would never wish this disease on anyone, but
I often wish that every person I know could live just one of my "bad" days
with diabetes.  You know one of those days that start out at 35 and you end
up rebounding to 300 in hours. Then they just might get it.  No one gets it
unless they have it.
As far as eating your sister's food goes, I guess I would make sure to be
well stocked on juice boxes and glucose tabs.