Re: [IP] Re: dr bernsteins diet

We took Gabe to be treated by Dr. Bernstein personally about four months
after Gabe was diagnosed.  He is indeed impressive in what he has done to
reverse his own diabetic complications and the help he has given hundreds of

We no longer follow his diet since we have been able to figure how to dose
carbs and have done pretty well.  Gabe had another A1C today and it was the
same as three months ago exactly--5.8.  Of course, Dr. Bernstein would
consider that too high for an A1C; he likes his patients to be 5 or below,
but I am completely satisfied with 5.8.

Dr. Bernstein is not pro pump and we LOVE THE PUMP; can't imagine going
without it.

That's about it.  If you can follow Dr. B's diet, then you have very few
dosing problems because it is very little carb and fairly standard amounts of