    Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:01:34 -0500
    From: "Nancy Leach"     <email @ redacted>
    Subject: [IP] Great School News!

    Anyway, long story short, they are hiring a nurse

    just for Tian!  She will be there during the hours that Tian is there, 2

  1/2

    hours and also she would go with Tian on field trips!  They already have a
    school nurse.  This one is just for Tian.  She is the only diabetic in

  this

    school.  So far, so good.
    Nancy
    Nancy