Re: [IP] change out every 2 days anyone?

On 8/22/02 9:56 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Those of you who find you have to change out every two days have you tried
> mixing a little Regular in with the Humalog to see if that would help prolong
> your sites?  I ask this because I know when Josh was using Humalog that is
> what we had to do and it sure did work!  Just a thought!!!
> Sylvia
> mom to Joshua who now uses Novolog and really likes it more!!!

 Does ANYONE still mix Reg/Velosulin with Humalog???   Well, I guess if your
insurance won't cover Novolog but will Reg/Velosulin and Humalog.   This
would be an interesting survey.   Who on the list still mixes and why?

(who made the switch from Mixing to Novolog and has NO problems)