Re: [IP] RE: Morning Sugar Rises and Coffee

  I  too notice a rise in BS after drinking coffee, and I probably don't put
any more than 1T 1% milk in it, and have tried it black, but it still goes
up.  My Dr. said that coffee can stimulate a release of adrenalin, which can
affect your BS, and said I should drink it in moderation.   Anybody ever
heard of that?
  I read a post on this list that someone boluses 1.5u for coffee.  I tried
1u per cup, and that seems to work for me.