[IP] Re: Paradigm Batteries

>Regarding Battery Life for the Paradigm:
>I would definitely recommend using Energizer batteries in the Paradigm. I
have used several each of Energizer and Duracell >batteries since I got my
pump about 2.5 months ago. The first Energizer battery that I used lasted me
exactly one month, the >second, which is still running, has been in for
three weeks and one day.  The two or three Duracell batteries that I have
used >lasted me about a week each - one lasted only six days!
>(although all of the Duracell batteries came from the same box so I guess
it could be a problem with the batch - although they >have worked fine in
other appliances and devices)

I have tried Energizer and Kodak brand.  Actually, I've found the Kodak
brand to last just as long as the Energizer (possibly longer), and I can get
the Kodak batteries much cheaper.  (Aldi sells Kodak brand...4 pack for
$1.29).  I haven't compared to Duracell.