Re: [IP] change out every 2 days anyone?

In a message dated 8/22/02 7:51:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Hi, i have been having some problems with bs rising on the 3rd day, the day
> > when i do my change out. my dr thought about switching me to novalog, but
> > my
> > cde just called and said to do a change out every 2 days, and fax her my
> bs
> >
> > readings. i don't really want to do this

We found the same.  About every third site would go bad after two days.
Numbers would rise above 200, which is rare for Gabe.

We now change every two days.  Takes about 7 minutes total.  My husband
prepares sets and IV 3000 tapes in advance and Gabe can do everything (he
uses ice for about 5 minutes) including a battery change in no time flat.