Re: [IP] change out every 2 days anyone?

Those of you who find you have to change out every two days have you tried
mixing a little Regular in with the Humalog to see if that would help prolong
your sites?  I ask this because I know when Josh was using Humalog that is
what we had to do and it sure did work!  Just a thought!!!

mom to Joshua who now uses Novolog and really likes it more!!!