Re: [IP] Morning sugar rises

>>>was wondering if it could be from
disconnecting for my shower.  At 6:30 I am still getting my dawn phenomenon
of 2.8 u/hr.  Would you consider taking a dosage to cover for the time I am
disconnected? Billie >>>

Let's say your shower is 20 min. - if so, you'll be missing .9 of a unit.
That's quite a bit. What you can do, is look at the total daily dose when
disconnecting, then look at it again when reconnecting and see how much you
missed. Bolus a *prime* to make up for it. With 2.8u p/h you prolly need
that 0.9 you have missed. It could make quite a difference in your BGs.

"Being a writer is like having homework every night for the rest of your
life." - Lawrence Kasdan