[IP] R: Morning BG and coffee

I dont know, I drink a lot of coffee and never have seen a correlation between
that and BG.  I usually (as I have posted) have a huge drop in Bg exactly when
I am drinking coffee and not yet having breakfast.  My educator and I
discussed the days when there is a rise in BG, and she feels that if you wake
up with a higher reading (such as 225) and do nothing about it, then it will
rise.

Any dieticians or educators out there who have any info on this topic?