Re: [IP] ReTenacity & success....OT, long, but happy!!

At 06:42 AM 8/22/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/21/02 10:56:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
> > came up in time to see the iBook, a case/sleeve type of bag and a podium
> > (for laptops) on the counter and Thomas signing the credit card receipt!!
> > HE
> > BOUGHT ME MY iBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {{{{BIG HUGGLES!!!!!!}}}}}
> >
>Oh how very wonderful of him! He deserves you!

I couldn't agree with you more.  It is always so nice when wonderful little
things like this happen.  Last night as I was racing around getting ready
to have surgery.  Anyway, I was at Trader Joes and I was walking ok
hobbling LOL to get a cart and this woman got a cart for me.  Very nice
lady.  My heart always melts when stuff like this happens.  I know it
sounds nuts but I am even tearing a bit now thinking about it and thinking
about Jenny's story.  I think acts of kindness are few and far between
these days and so when it does happen I put it in my memory bank to remind
how there are a ton of really special people in this world, like you too.  :-)