[IP] Nice one!!

On 8/22/02 2:23 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> One question for everyone
> What came first? The Chicken or the Egg?
> Andy
> J.
> As long as I didn't, it doesn't matter ; )>
> Steve
LOL!! I totally LOVE that!

After many years overseas I find it all so silly to 'fight' over something
so unproven as theology. I like everybody and when asked in Belfast: "What
foot do ye tap with?" (Cath. or Prot.) I would say: "I'm a musician....I

Whatever. We all have diabeasties (Nods to Spottles!) in our lives and
therefore we are together in this trench.

--The geek shall inherit the earth!
Jenny Sutherland