[IP] Freestyle Tracker

Hi, I received the current issue of Diabetes Interview and saw the ad
for the Freestyle Tracker Diabetes Management System. Since I already
have a Handspring Visor PDA I thought this might be the perfect thing to
have. It means one less thing to have to pack around in my purse. No
more BG monitor taking up room in my pocket or purse. Has anyone used
this yet? Does it work as well as the ad says it does. I went to the
websight at www.freestyletracker.com and it looks just wonderful. I
would appreciate any feedback from a user.

Karen in North Pole, Alaska
Dx'ed in 1971
Pumping since 1996