[IP] Re: Paradigm Batteries

Regarding Battery Life for the Paradigm:

I would definitely recommend using Energizer batteries in the Paradigm. I have used several each of Energizer and Duracell batteries since I got my pump about 2.5 months ago. The first Energizer battery that I used lasted me exactly one month, the second, which is still running, has been in for three weeks and one day.  The two or three Duracell batteries that I have used lasted me about a week each - one lasted only six days!
(although all of the Duracell batteries came from the same box so I guess it could be a problem with the batch - although they have worked fine in other appliances and devices)
Hope this helps