[IP] FRIO Cold Packs

In case anybody cares, I highly recommend FRIO cold packs.

I just returned from an eleven day backpack trip in the mountains of
Philmont NM and used two FRIO packs.  I used one to put my insulin bottles
in and kept it in my pack.  I used a second to keep my pump in on really hot
days (over 100 deg F).

All you do is soak the inner pack in water (any water warm or cold) and the
pack stays cool for at least three or four days.

Jude Restis