[IP] Re: new paradigm

First of all, my Paradigm upgrade trainer (who wears a Paradigm herself) clearly stated that ONLY Energizer Max batteries should be used.  She said she had major issues with other brands not lasting long at all.

Secondly, about getting a greater volume of insulin in your reservoir, look at the question and answer from Erin that I just posted about paradigm reservoir volume!  It sounds like you can get about 170-175 units if you do it correctly!

<<The trainer explained that the AAA batteries don't last as long as the 508
batteries, but assured us they were good for 2-3 weeks. The brand new battery lasted 4 days before I got another "low battery" error. Duracell or Panasonic might be a good stock option at this point. I guess I'll just stock up on a hefty supply of batteries. Other than that &the 140 units of usable insulin after priming, it seems much easier to navigate around the screens. I wish winter would roll in, if you can
call it winter! (AZ)>>

Do You Yahoo!?