Re: [IP] change out every 2 days anyone?

Eileen,

I change out every two days because my sites start to get irritated if I
leave them in longer.  I don't want to change to Novolog now because I'm
trying to conceive and I think that Humalog has been used by many more
pregnant women - and whatever the problem is, it's not affecting my blood
sugar.  So, yeah, I choose to change out every two days.  And I make sure
that I only put enough insulin in the reservoir to get me through two days
because I know I'd put it off otherwise.

Jayne.