Re: [IP] Re: change out every 2 days anyone?

> when i do my change out. <snip> told my cde i am going to see how i
> do on sat. the third day, see if they rise or not. because its not
> always consistent. >>>

For LOTS more information on bg's creeping up on day 3, use the
search engine on the IP site as follows:

select ONLY US mail site
mail search: all

search for:   humalog velosulin

short site life is sometimes a sign that you may have an insulin
sensitivity. The old solution was to mix humalog and velosulin. With
the advent of Novalog, this is no longer necessary.